Sun Flare Lenses Over My Eyes

12.12.11




Shirt - F21; Vest - AE; Dress - Ruche; Belt - came with another dress; Tights - Hue; Boots - Feet First.
The days are growing shorter and shorter and the world seems a little surreal to me, like I'm spending my days in a sun flare haze meandering through the hours until....until what?  That's the question.  It feels like I'm waiting, but I don't know what I'm waiting for.  Maybe I'm waiting for the snow to come so it actually feels like winter and the freezing temperatures are justified their existence.  Maybe I'm waiting for December 21st so that the days can start getting longer once more. Maybe I'm just waiting for the holidays to be over and all that stress and activity to subside.  Maybe I'm just, "Waiting for Godot."

Who knows.

For now I'll have a cup of tea and read.

What are you waiting for?

Quote of Today:
"Jason, time to drop your pants"

8 thoughts:

  1. lol @ the Godot reference :) I am waiting for the Christmas break so I can travel back home to see my family, and relax, and read, and eat, and sew, and enjoy life! Your outfit is gorgeous, very feminine <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is terrific. I love the vest with it and the boots are swoon worthy as well.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you liked the Godot reference. I thought it was appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww....why do you always find pretty dresses from Ruche? And by the time I see your dress it is probably sold out! Next time you must post your latest outfit asap upon purchase so that I can grab one too, ok? Lol! My 11 year-old daughter said she likes many of your dresses, and boots! She especially likes your penguin sweater from the earlier post! You have a young fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Miin, sorry! I posted that dress two days after I got it, I bought it on sale 'cause I can't often get them full price, and I don't get them for free. I wish I could post really soon, so that you could snag it, but I often end up having to wait until a big sale myself.

    I'm so pleased that she liked that penguin sweater! She has great style ;) There's a cute bunny sweater at F21 right now too!!!

    Thanks so much for reading. I truly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Joanna, you are lucky then to manage to snag the dress in your size at sale. I find that Ruche clothings sold out very quickly, even at full price! Don't worry about having to post asap, I was kidding:) it is just that you have amazing style, and like pretty little floral sundresses too!

    May I know if you shop at forever 21 online or in actual stores? F21 does not ship to Singapore, but we have ways to purchase it via some USA postal box/courier service by our own Singapore postal company. But shippingnis often high. We do have F21 stores here, but very often they do not carry the full range.

    There are so many brands that I love but they only ship to USA and your country Canada. Sigh! And some won't even ship to the USA postal box I mentioned.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger