CopyCat

24.10.11




Scarf - street stand; Jacket - Jacob; Bag - Matt by Matt&Nat; Sweater - F21; Dress - Ruche; Tights - Hue; Shoes - Clarks.
I saw this outfit on The Clothes Horse a while back and knew that since I owned the same dress I just had to recreate that look.  You know what they say about imitation.  But I wasn't crazy about the color of her sweater for myself; it looked great on her, but I knew that it just wouldn't feel right on me.  So when I found this poodle sweater on F21, I knew it was the perfect way to recreate that darling outfit.  And well, I had a certificate burning a hole in my pocket, so I made sure to snag it.  What's funny is that the very day it arrived at my door, I saw Rose a la Mode wearing the exact same sweater.  Great minds, huh?  Anyway, I've been saving this outfit for a day when I get to go out for a bit, and I finally got the chance, so here it is!  Yeah poodles!  Yeah horses!  Yeah mixing prints!

This outfit was a hit with both the Moms and the kids that I help teach.  Cross-generational outfit?  yes, please!

Quote of Today:
"If I just clean it, it's clean."

5 thoughts:

  1. how cute! love that sweater, don't you? makes me want to wear it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's such a great sweater! I want to wear it everyday...but that would be gross

    ReplyDelete
  3. This cat print outfit is so adorably great! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger