Tuesday In Review: Pure+Simple Sensitive Skin Facial Oil

6.9.11


It's green in the bottle, but it goes on clear.  You can't even see it in the picture.

For a while now I've been using an amazing product on my skin at night, practically every night.  It's Pure+Simple's Sensitive Skin Facial Oil.  I have very sensitive skin, combined with oily and acne prone skin - possibly the worst combo you can have.  But this oil is wonderful for whatever ails you.

It soothes and calms any inflammation, while healing the damage that makeup (for the camera) and the environment cause on a daily basis.  But what might be surprising is that I use an oil for my oily/acne prone skin.  It seems counter-intuitive to most to put oil on acne or oily skin, but actually it's the best thing ever.  Since this oil heals my skin it helps to get rid of older acne, and since it soothes, it helps to prevent acne by nourishing and keeping my skin from getting angry *I really can't explain it any other way*  The right oil - natural and organic and pure - doesn't clog pores and doesn't cause breakouts.  Quite the opposite.  I've found that since using it I've had far fewer breakouts, softer skin, and less of any red angry flare ups.  I also love that it repairs the skin really well and therefore staves off signs of aging.  Super Bonus!

And I love that it's bright, bright green!  It makes me smile every time I reach for it. 

I'm going to be trying some hopefully really great new products soon - very natural and pure as well, but until such time, and should those products disappoint - I know I have this trusty standby. 

0 thoughts:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ModaMama All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger